Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Journal Pharmaceutical And Sciences (JPS) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Share. According to license under a Commons Attribution Non-Commercial ShareAlike 4.0
Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users can freely read, print, copy, and distribute material/works in any form, media, or format, provided the author and Journal Pharmaceutical And Sciences (JPS) are properly credited or cited. Authors are permitted to also store the published article at other websites or database systems.
Authors are permitted to distribute the published article to colleagues, post it to open websites - non-commercial, reuse of portions or extracts from the articles in other works, and text & data mining. However, authors are not allowed to send their manuscript to other scientific journals once it has been decided to be reviewed by reviewers at Journal Pharmaceutical And Sciences (JPS).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License